Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November pick

Well, after last month's accusation on the forums that I didn't choose enough 800x600 games for pick of the month, I decided to give Cosmos Quest II a try (since it seemed to be the best of those not already chosen) and see. And my experience pretty much matches the general buzz: great game, if you don't mind having to resort to a walkthrough now and then (or are very clever). Since I'm usually so pants at games that I need a walkthrough anyway then this was no big deal for me.

1 comment:

  1. Great adventure! Yes, there were some difficult puzzles and I've needed a walkthrough. But it wasn't a problem at all. This game is almost pro. And it's free! A real diamond! The end music theme is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments clean: foul language means your comment will not get published. Sorry for the captcha, was getting to much spam.