- "dave gilbert" "howard sherman": Not only is this an intriguing combination to search for, as Dave has (rightly) mocked Howard a few times, but this keyword has been used for my site every day since 4 June... 15 times in all
- progzmax blog: well, looks like he doesn't have one so perhaps mine met the needs of whoever searched for this... 8 times
- "doctor who" download: Try the iplayer, mate!
- adult ags games: we know what you're after
- ssh forthcoming: yes, i am
- ssh over opera: what, like the phantom trying to undo the chandelier?
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Well, looking over the keywords that people have used to find this wondrous blog, some of them are very odd: